Google

Friday, June 8, 2007

ONLINE DATING OR BARS

Author: Vittorio Norman

I wrestled with this question many times in the past. What would happen is that I would reach a slump in the internet scene and then focus solely on bars and clubs, and when I reached a slump there I would go back to the internet. But in between all that I had success with both so I was forced to conclude that both work.

It's also more fun if you do both. You get together with a girl from the internet and you can talk about the fun you had the other night at the club. In both cases you are dealing with people.

There is a balance though. If you focus on either one too much you will burn out. So mix it up. What I've done sometimes is come home from the bar and logged on and chatted with girls who also came home from the bar - and in a few cases they were at the same one as me.

This is great social proof. You catch the attention of a someone online who saw you at the clubs. And what a great way for the introductions to happen and get the ball rolling.

No comments: